Job Offer in Barcelona: French Marketing Intern
As marketing intern for the French speaking market you will be given the opportunity to utilise your passion for marketing and contribute to the digitalisation of business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial student. MoreApp is an app which businesses use to create and fill in digital forms. Businesses use MoreApp for inspections, surveys, work orders and hour registrations. As an intern at MoreApp, you'll work closely with our team and contribute to the process of creating (online) brand awareness, marketing campaigns and assisting existing customers.
- Online Campaigns. You will come up with strategies for online campaigns and make use of Google Adwords during the process.
- Content. You will create, write and share content for social media.
- Translations. You will help us with translating the content to French.
- Support. You will assist MoreApp users with the digitalisation of business processes.
- Events. You will organise events such as fairs.
Experience & Skills
- Education. We are looking for a student with a Bachelor or Master education in the range of International Business & Languages, Communication, Business administration, Economics or Marketing.
- Communicative skills. We are looking for a student with native French and excellent English oral and writing skills.
- Interest in marketing. We are looking for a student who is passionate about marketing and has experience with social media.
- Attitude. We are looking for a proactive and driven student who dares to be critical.
What we offer you
MoreApp offers you a pleasant working environment with committed international colleagues and an open-ended and loose culture. You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself on both the commercial and IT field. In Barcelona we are located in DepotLab (C/Joaquim Ruyra 9-11), next to Joanic station.
MoreApp is a Tech-startup founded in January 2013, located in Rotterdam and Barcelona. Our international team consists of 20 young and ambitious professionals. We are proud of our open and honest culture and the perfect balance between technology and commerce. We encourage empathy, creativeness, entrepreneurship, analytical skills an the understanding of process optimisation.